aoefreak9229aoefreak9229

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Extremely Funny!

I have watched the first one, which was really hilarious. But this one beats it by a long shot. Although it is more dirty, it's just freaking hilarious to care if it is a adult movie. XD. oops.

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

A new type of funny, inside the kitchen

Another anime themed show. My opinion is that this ranks among one of the best flash movies i have seen. It's funny, slick, and good animation.

School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2 School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2

Pretty Funny

It was a very good halloween special. Great sense of humor. Anyways. Please tell us where this takes place.

LoZ: We Are The Champions LoZ: We Are The Champions

Awesome series, song, and awesome video

I love this song. This is one of the best songs from Queen. Also Zelda is an awesome series. Mix them up with this, and it's just simpy awesome.

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Super Mario Strikes once again

Best game ever on the super nintendo. ( 2nd super metroid, 3rd chrono trigger) Also a very addicting song my friend. Thanks for posting this here. On youtube they have kind of bad quality. Well anyways. A great song.

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Still good after like 50 times of watching it.

This movie is one of my favorites. In fact i added it to my favorites. This is pretty dang funny. I like it when ROB fires his lasers.

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Awesome.

I like the 2nd one better. But this one is pretty funny. I love it.

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

Nice Job

Me I like anime characters. So i give this a ten. I was thinking about that once. But after seeing this i changed my mind.