aoefreak9229aoefreak9229

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

A great dating simulation

Well. The game is amazing. It has lots of humorous moments, and ANIME WOMEN! :D Also the fighting system is slick, and the dating system also worked very well. this game covers all corners that other dating sims lack. I would recommend it to the lonely male. lol

Cloud to Ground Guardian Cloud to Ground Guardian

A great game!

The graphics were extremely slick, and the guns were very realistic indeed. I liked it all the way! :D Also, the zooming needs a little more work, due to the 20mm, it was kinda hard to work with with so much zoom, but all in all, this game is a great game to play, i would recommend it to anyone!

Feudalism II Feudalism II

A Fantastic Game

This game, has something for the casual/hardcore gamer. Casual gamers can always take it easy, and build up a huge army. If you want to go harcore however, then you mind as well go solo. It is the greatest challenge ever. :D Personally I think the best nation for the latter is the japanese. But it depends on your taste.
Graphics are a little bland, but that doesn't stop it from getting 10 stars, no. The Stellar gameplay is what makes this game shine.
I'm out.

Epic War 3 Epic War 3

A perfect startegy game!

This game...The title says all. But what is inside this game? What you will find at first glance is a war game, place the cards, and fight! But what else is there to do? You can upgrade accordingly to have a specialized army, of i.e. SPELLCASTING ARMY! The army you control has endless possibilities! This is what makes this game have so much diversity! An amazing game, amazing graphics, and most of all...STAY EPIC MY FRIENDS!

Kill The Spartan Kill The Spartan

What fun!

I found this game very funny the first few times i have watched them. It's shy from perfection, the only flaw was the crazyjay one. For me it ruined the comedy of the killing. But on the toher hand, i found the hyun one very epic, smooth graphics, and i love the weapons you could kill him with. another one that was great was the cardiac arrest. overall this game was pure epicness. except for crazy jay.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Best internet game ever?

This game is awesome. graphics are at their best, sound is great, and the gameplay just blows the competition away. Here is one thing that other people might enjoy. Find great battle music, and play this game. The ones i suggest are Knights of Cydonia, Don't Hold Back, Before I Forget, Master Exploder (lol), and any battle music you can find on newgrounds. I guarantee that anybody who plays this game will find this review helpful.

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

this game is pretty good

his game has great grphics, music, and the best part is the playability. but it is not as good as the first one. the only problem i find is the fact that the rocket isnt as srong as the first one. if it werent for that it wouldve gotten a en. other than that i highly recommend this game.

Age of War Age of War

Great game

This game has great graphics, and great gameplay. The greatest challenge of all is to destroy their base as cavemen.

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

made me Awestruck

Simple yet fun. First time I heard of the Author Matt. Great job on this game. Great graphics, game, and very fun.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Love This

This is a great game. Only problem is it needs to tell you a sound when you make a mistake. Otherwise this is a great game.