aoefreak9229aoefreak9229

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

MarioRPG: Halloween for S MarioRPG: Halloween for S

A True Remake

This song just blew me away the first 10 seconds. It is one of the best video game songs I have heard ever since DeDeDejr. Also I love the laugh effect, and the techno sounding style just automatically took me in. It's just awesome, and that sums it up.

Dreaming of You &amp;lt;(^^,)&amp;gt; Dreaming of You <(^^,)>

Greatest Dance song

The first time i heard this song was from the game dots. well after that i come here go to dots, and i have found this song. let me just tell you that this song is awsome. One of the better songs i ave heard on newgrounds. the beat is good, the fade is also great, and i am defintely taking this song to prom night on that year lol.

Guitar Vs. Piano 2 Guitar Vs. Piano 2

Until the End

The entire series is excellent up to the end, which is this. It saddens me that this is the last one. This song does live up to the first one, but still not as good. Other than that this song is still a perfection of guitar and piano, and nice bass beat.

SMRPG - Rawest Forest SMRPG - Rawest Forest

Awesome song to an awesome game

This is an awesome song! The lyrics match the frutrations of the players. The beat is awesome. If the nintendo company came here to choose songs for a remake this would definitely be in the top 5. this is AWESOME!!!!!

Full Metal Mario Mix Full Metal Mario Mix

This is truly awesome.

THIS IS AWESOME! I love the beat, and the tune. You are a master of this kind of stuff. This metal mario tune is so great its going down as a favorite.

Godknown responds:

Thanks, man! Glad you enjoyed it! I appreciate the compliment!.. =]

Take care,
Ka'eo

Great Cave Offensive Great Cave Offensive

My Fav Song

As you can see this is my favorite song from kirby super star, also this is very proffessional like. I say this for all people who remix great songs into better songs. Get a job as a music conductor at a video game company.

Switch Vs Evil-Dog -&amp;gt; Round 1 Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 1

Song is awesome

This is a very good song, but what i cant believe is that this a collaboration. That just proves your greatness.

Super Mario World ROCK! Super Mario World ROCK!

So Awesome

This is a great music remix of a great mario game. So thanks for posting the music on this website.

Soundshifter responds:

and thanks for listening :)

Switch Vs Evil-Dog -&amp;gt; Round 2 Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 2

Very Awesome

This song is great. I'm starting to like punk songs. Please make another Collaboration. This song rocks. Just blows me away.

Kindred (Super Metroid) Kindred (Super Metroid)

I love this.

Loved the metroid series, and now i love this song. This is great. Made me awestruck. But tell me what place is this in Super metroid.