aoefreak9229aoefreak9229

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Extremely Funny!

I have watched the first one, which was really hilarious. But this one beats it by a long shot. Although it is more dirty, it's just freaking hilarious to care if it is a adult movie. XD. oops.

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

A new type of funny, inside the kitchen

Another anime themed show. My opinion is that this ranks among one of the best flash movies i have seen. It's funny, slick, and good animation.

School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2 School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2

Pretty Funny

It was a very good halloween special. Great sense of humor. Anyways. Please tell us where this takes place.

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

A great dating simulation

Well. The game is amazing. It has lots of humorous moments, and ANIME WOMEN! :D Also the fighting system is slick, and the dating system also worked very well. this game covers all corners that other dating sims lack. I would recommend it to the lonely male. lol

Cloud to Ground Guardian Cloud to Ground Guardian

A great game!

The graphics were extremely slick, and the guns were very realistic indeed. I liked it all the way! :D Also, the zooming needs a little more work, due to the 20mm, it was kinda hard to work with with so much zoom, but all in all, this game is a great game to play, i would recommend it to anyone!

Feudalism II Feudalism II

A Fantastic Game

This game, has something for the casual/hardcore gamer. Casual gamers can always take it easy, and build up a huge army. If you want to go harcore however, then you mind as well go solo. It is the greatest challenge ever. :D Personally I think the best nation for the latter is the japanese. But it depends on your taste.
Graphics are a little bland, but that doesn't stop it from getting 10 stars, no. The Stellar gameplay is what makes this game shine.
I'm out.

MarioRPG: Halloween for S MarioRPG: Halloween for S

A True Remake

This song just blew me away the first 10 seconds. It is one of the best video game songs I have heard ever since DeDeDejr. Also I love the laugh effect, and the techno sounding style just automatically took me in. It's just awesome, and that sums it up.

Dreaming of You &amp;lt;(^^,)&amp;gt; Dreaming of You <(^^,)>

Greatest Dance song

The first time i heard this song was from the game dots. well after that i come here go to dots, and i have found this song. let me just tell you that this song is awsome. One of the better songs i ave heard on newgrounds. the beat is good, the fade is also great, and i am defintely taking this song to prom night on that year lol.

Guitar Vs. Piano 2 Guitar Vs. Piano 2

Until the End

The entire series is excellent up to the end, which is this. It saddens me that this is the last one. This song does live up to the first one, but still not as good. Other than that this song is still a perfection of guitar and piano, and nice bass beat.

Bite :3 Bite :3

SO CUTE!

This pic has got to be one of the cutest i have ever seen! ahh, just look at it's wee mouth, lol. It doesn't look like it hurts, if anything, IT TICKLES!

May, pokémon May, pokémon

Pretty :)

May, the gorgeous girl from pokemon. This is a good piece of work. Although i agree with th other guy, her hair does look a little wide on one side. other than tat shes gorgeous. :)

animetor responds: